Friday, September 4, 2009

Cousins...

While at my parent's house last weekend we visited my sister. It is so much fun to watch our kids play together. My sister has 2 girls ages 4 and almost 2. I remember playing with my cousins when I was younger. Those are very find memories.

The kids played My Little Ponies and Littlest Pet Shop...my sister's oldest is REALLY into My Little Ponies.

Definitely no Bakugans in that pile of Ponies...Ian was definitely the only boy here.

We colored, too...



My sister's youngest was cracking me up the whole time we were there. EVERY time she noticed my camera, she would look at me and say CHEESE and give me a HUGE smile full of teeth. It was HILARIOUS! My nieces are just precious!








My kids LOVE their aunt, too!

Well, wish me luck. Tomorrow we are off (bright and early) to go hang out with friends at Watkins Glen. We were going to camp overnight, but with potty training and BM issues we have decided to spend all day and leave when they go to bed and drive home. Hope everyone has a great Labor Day Weekend!

10 Sweet Comments:

Kimberly said...

Having three nephews and a son, I'm sure my daughter would appreciate all those pink and purple toys. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you can see the family resemblance! How nice to have cousins so near your own age. Somebody needs to have another boy, quick like.

Have a great time!

Walker Family said...

How wonderful... I wish my kids had cousins around there age but we feel blessed after all these years two are on there way. Have a blessed Labor Day Weekend!

April said...

What sweet kids! It's nice for the kids to be near their cousins!

Muthering Heights said...

Wow does that take me back...I had no idea My Little Ponies were still around!!

Great photos, as usual.

Andrea said...

Sounds like a great day! I hope Ian had fun despite all the 'girly' toys! :) I'm sure he did!! Hope you have a great day tomorrow!!

Petit Elefant said...

Those are pretty great photos, I must admit.

On a side note, what kind of camera do you use? I love the look of all your photos.

vivian said...

great pictures and you will have perfect weather for watkins Glen! too bad you cant camp.. but I remember those potty training days!
have a great three day weekend!

Momma J said...

What a beautiful family!

Kim @ What's That Smell? said...

They are all so cute!

Boy My Little ponies have shrunk since I was young.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin