Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - 5 Disney Dresses

I have said it many times, I have an obsession with material, cute clothes and embellishments.  Add Disney to the equation and Eek....cuteness!!
So when I opened up this package my mom sent me last week, I squealed in delight.  Yep, I wish I were 6 again so I could wear these adorable little dresses.  Lily LOVES all of them, too!
2 she made from Pillowcases (I bought 1 and she found 1 at goodwill), 2 are made of material I bought back in Nov and 1 is made from a sheet she also found at goodwill.  Because each one is soooo cute and have unique details, I am going to do a new blog post about each one separate over the next 5 days.
BTW, Woot Woot to my MOM!!  She just broke 12,200 followers last night over on Pinterest!!  She finds and pins the coolest ideas.

Day 1 - Dress 1
Day 2 - Dress 2
Day 3 - Dress 3
Day 4 - Dress 4
Day 5 - Dress 5

For more WW check out 5 Minutes for Mom, Seven Clown Circus  Parenting by Dummies, Project Alicia, The InfoMouse , Focused on the Magic & Fresh Mommy


My Signature

10 Sweet Comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

Oh those are so cute. Makes me wish I had little girls :)

Petula said...

I can't wait to see the dresses! Looks so cute thus far.

Now it all becomes clear as I find out your mom is also creative and talented! You ladies rock! :-)

TaMara Sloan said...

Those are absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see the entire dresses.

Would love for you to share these over at Tales of a Pee Dee Mama - http://sloanhomeschool.blogspot.com/2013/01/not-so-wordless-wednesday.html#

An Apel a Day said...

Those are pretty!

Kelly Carson said...

Awww, so cute. Makes me miss mine girls being little.

mc said...

So very cute, great idea going to goodwill and finding material there. Thanks for sharing ;-)

Deb @ Focused on the Magic said...

Too too adorable! Have to go see Mom on Pinterest now;)
Thanks for sharing and for linking up to the Disney WW Blog Hop today!

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Those are so adorable. Love when you can get perfect homemade clothing that the kids will really like.

Becky Ginther said...

Your mom is awesome! Those look really cool :)

Onna said...

Very cute and so very creative! I love it and can't wait to see more :]

Blog Widget by LinkWithin