Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wordful Wednesday - I Choose U

I know Halloween in over a month away, but we have already been planning for it here in the Adey household.

This year when we asked Ian what he wanted to be, he told me he wanted to be Ash Ketchum from Pokemon.  Ian has been a Pokemon fan since what seems forever.  Not sure why, but he has never dressed up as any Pokemon character for Halloween in the past.  After searching I found him a costume on line.

Lily had intended on being a princess (using one of her many princess costumes). 

That was until last night....when we went into the Halloween store.  We found a girly Pikachu costume.  Lily said she was perfectly happy matching Ian and going as a pokemon character.   I couldn't resist.
She couldn't wait to get home and try on the costume...they were being such goofballs and couldn't stop laughing.
He insisted on trying to put her on his shoulder.
Looking forward to Halloween (in Disney) this year.  :)

For more WW check out 5 Minutes for Mom, Seven Clown Circus,  Parenting by Dummies, Project Alicia,  Focused on the Magic & Fresh Mommy.

My Signature
Blog Widget by LinkWithin